What does it really take to shift your perspective, unleash your creative potential, and bring your dreams into full-color reality?
In Mondo Beyondo, we explore what it means to dream bigger-than-big — and we begin to gather the courage to help our newfound dreams soar.
With Dream Lab, we pick up where Mondo Beyondo wraps up — choosing 3 creative superpowers to experiment with, all in the name of dream activation.
This time ‘round, we’re exploring Spring Cleaning for Your Spirit.
Class begins Monday, May 12th.
Here’s what you’ll discover, inside:
- Inspiring lessons & life design experiments — 3 times a week — to help you:
- Play with the possibility of doing less, and resting more.
- Practice above-and-beyondo kindness to yourself & others.
- Explore what happens to your life, career & creative potential when you choose to be spontaneous, tender, unguarded . . . or even beautifully fragile.
- Secret missions & radical acts of goodness led by inspiring lab partners, like Amy Krouse Rosenthal, Andrea (Hula) Jenkins, Katherine Center, Mark Thomas, Patience Salgado and Tracey Clark.
- A warm & encouraging community of Dream Lab partners — you’ll have access to a password-protected Dream Lab community, where you can swap stories, share bodacious secrets, and support your fellow dreamers.
An invitation to rest, play & be kind — as you discover new ways to bring your dreams alive.
Dream Lab bubbles up twice a year — and we choose 3 new themes every cycle, so you can return as many times as you like.
Register and step into a laboratory of intuition, spontaneity & self-trust.
No lab coat required. And no final exam.
The next session is not yet scheduled, so check back for dates and registration details.