Holy moly you guys, this might be the best little bundle of goodies ever!
The Creative Radiance Toolkit is a curated bundle of potent support created by 30 of the brightest minds and biggest hearts working at the intersection of creativity and spirituality – including me! It includes 54 e-books, e-courses, audios, music, videos, intimate conversations, poetry, essays, and most of all, support and tell-it-like-it-is insights to help you create with more ease and grace, and share your work with more courage.
80% the content is exclusive to the Toolkit and will only be available during the 72-hour sale.
PLUS when you purchase the kit, you’ll support Migrant Offshore Aid Station, a very creative effort to save the lives of refugees trying to cross the Mediterranean.
Here’s what the Toolkit includes: (Price is $108)
- Unstoppable by Alexandra Franzen
A course for people struggling with “writer’s block” and all kinds of unhelpful, icky attitudes about writing.
- Morning Mantras by Andrea Scher
30 days of intimate voice messages designed to awaken your courage, compassion, and joy.
- Move/Love/Create by Anna Guest-Jelley (Exclusive to the Toolkit!)
A desk yoga practice, a loving-kindness meditation, and a love letter to read before creating.
- Creative Anarchy by Brian Andreas & Wendy Saver (Exclusive!)
Brian’s original hand-drawn stories combine with Wendy’s writing to challenge you towards a more seamless integration of life, love, and art making.
- On Presence And The Body by Chris Zydel (Exclusive!)
Prepare to paint, write, or dance from a place of being connected to the deepest parts of YOU!
- The Beauty in Every Moment by Christine Mason Miller (Exclusive to the Toolkit!)
“At any given moment, you have the power to say: this is not how the story is going to end.”
- Spiritual Practices to Nourish Creative Radiance by Christine Valters Paintner (Exclusive!)
Three guided ancient contemplative practices which help you open to a deepened creative connection.
- The True Writer by Danielle LaPorte and Linda Sivertsen with Dani Shapiro (Exclusive!)
An in-depth look at a true writer’s practices with Danielle, Linda, and Dani, plus a frank(and exclusive) conversation about Danielle’s best practices for getting her amazing writing done.
- Before You Quit Writing, Read This! by Dave Ursillo
Encourage and support your writing journey with 23+ authentic stories, lessons, and motivations.
- Ride the MantraWave by Eric Klein
Two beautiful mantra recordings to solve and dissolve creative block, plus an exclusiveconversation with Eric on how to use obstacles and fears to turn toward creative radiance.
- Brave Intuitive Painting by Flora Bowley (Exclusive!)
Witness the creation of two large paintings while Flora adds her insights and reflections on her process along the way.
- The Making of a Poem by Hiro Boga (Exclusive!)
How does the creative process work? The Making of a Poem explores this path by walking you through one poet’s experience of writing a long-form, narrative poem. e-Book.
- Mind Rooms Guide by Jeffrey Davis
The simple life-changing method for shaping time to enhance creative work flow, plus anexclusive in-depth conversation with Jeffrey about his morning and evening rituals and how they undergird his incredible productivity.
- The 10 Letters Project LIVE by Jen Lee and Tim Manley (Exclusive!)
A conversation that captures playwright Tim Manley and filmmaker Jen Lee in a rare moment of both completing and beginning new work, de-briefing from the shoot of Tim’s successful play in New York.
- Shaping Creative Radiant Containers by Jennifer Louden (Exclusive!)
Best practices for focusing in the midst of ordinary life to get sustained creative work done.
- Creative Radiance Invocation by Jennifer Louden (Exclusive!)
Audio invocation to get into the flow of your work with ease.
- Writing Raw by Julie Daley
A creative practice that guides you across a threshold to take you within, into the vast inner realm.
- From Dreaming to Doing by Kass Hall (Exclusive!)
Practical tips, anecdotes, and encouragement to stop thinking and comparing to others, and start doing what you were meant to do.
- The Creativity Bundle by Kelli Russell Agodon (Exclusive!)
Two essays, a printable “Successes” sheet, three downloadable reminders of why art is important, and the highly acclaimed, Fire On Her Tongue: An Anthology of Contemporary Women Poets.
- Now. Here. This by Kira Elliott (Exclusive!)
Ten self-care practices to bring you back to the present moment.
- Fierce Monkey Heartline Kit by Laraine Herring (Exclusive!)
Rise up and meet your writing where it lives! Includes a transcript with additional writing exercises.
- Let’s Get Ink on the Page by Laurie Wagner (Exclusive!)
Get started writing, how to figure out what to write about and how to tell the truth on the page.
- Oneness Meditation by Lissa Rankin
Move past the fear of being alone and into a state of Oneness.
- I Have an Idea! by Melody Ross (Exclusive!)
A step-by-step course to make a designer masterpiece of wall art to inspire your future work.
- Looking and Seeing by Miriam Hall
An introductory guide to the practice of contemplative photography called Miksang.
- How To Write With Insight by Sarah Selecky (Exclusive!)
A short collection of essays about creative writing, plus an (exclusive) rollicking conversation with Sarah and Jen in which Sarah shares how she stays in contact with her creativity in the midst of business and life demands.
- Create Your Own Home Retreat by Susan Piver (Exclusive!)
Susan’s brand-new step-by-step guide for creating retreats at home, plus a sweet and sassy(exclusive) talk in which Susan dispels myths about meditation and creativity.
Isn’t that a powerfully good once-in-a-lifetime collection of insight, support, and how-to-create amazement? YES, it is!
Thanks for being with me in this exploration of the creative life!
P.S. Did I mention it’s on sale for only 72 hours? Get all these goodies for just $108-
Go check it out right here.