Wanna take better shots of your little superheroes?
For those of you who are ready to begin capturing your world with fresh eyes, join me for the next session of Superhero Photo! With everything abloom, spring is the perfect time to capture light, unexpected beauty and make magic. As always, all skill levels and types of cameras are welcome!
In this course we will explore:
- Different themes each week – Portraits, Treasures, Composition, Self-portraiture, Color, etc.
- Technical lessons– In aperture, lighting, composition, post-processing and more!
- Treasure hunts– A downloadable PDF of creative photo prompts to inspire and delight
- Inspiring interviews with super talented photographers– Tracey Clark, Vivienne McMaster, Anna Kuperberg, Andrea (Hula) Jenkins, and Tara Whitney
- Plus, a warm and encouraging community space on Flickr to share our work!
You can find out more here!
Class begins April 27th
P.S. Enter the coupon code “SPRINGJOY20” by Sunday, April 19th and get $20 off!