Storycatcher

andrea_scher_by_jdowner

Your courage stories

Wow. Your courage stories have been trickling in each day and I am feeling like the luckiest kind of storycatcher. I had no idea how much I needed to hear your stories of courage. Or how much they would move me. Or how they are just the right medicine for my tender heart.

I have been moved to (many) tears reading your work + your stories have transformed me in the best ways. I am SO grateful. They will be a powerful part of the upcoming courage class.

If you still have a story, you are welcome to send it over.

Turns out, I might never tire of hearing your brave words.

P.S. I am working my ASS OFF over here cooking up the Treasure Hunt class, the courage class and a brand new web site. SO excited.

1. Posted August 28, 2012 at 5:49 pm | Permalink

I think I may need to send one. I love this prompt. xo

2. Posted August 28, 2012 at 7:44 pm | Permalink

“Storycatcher” – love that!

3. Posted August 29, 2012 at 7:49 am | Permalink

I already sent you one but I wanted to also let you know I photographed my first wedding this weekend. As first shooter. I originally said no to this couple but they asked me again and again until I said yes.

I CAN NOT wait to post the photos. I have never felt so in my element. The entire day felt natural to me.

I realized photography is what I was meant to do in life.

4. Betina
    Posted August 30, 2012 at 9:06 pm | Permalink

Dear Andrea,
    I wanted to share this amazing woman-mother-friend and fantastic blogger with you.
    Let me know what you think.
    petuniafacedgirl.blogspot.com

5. Sandra
    Posted August 31, 2012 at 8:46 pm | Permalink

I just wanted to tell you what a great idea I think this is. I will try to muster up enough courage to send you one of mine.

6. polly
    Posted September 2, 2012 at 3:58 pm | Permalink

i love the notion of a storycatcher. brilliant and magical.
    reminds me of artise alice neel as a ‘collector of souls.’